Smoothie King Center Rules
Smoothie King Center and staff want every visitor and guest to have a great time. But to make sure that everyone is safe, they have created a set of rules which are listed in part below. Please take the time to read these rules as failure to abide by them may result in ejection from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, you may call The Smoothie King Center at 504-587-3822.
The Smoothie King Center is dedicated to providing as many appropriate accommodations as possible. This includes the following accommodations.
- Accessible seating and companion seats available throughout the arena at all levels. Including emergency ADA-seating availability on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Accessible restrooms available at the following locations
- Ground Level: East Lobby
- 100 Level: across from Section 108
- 300 Level: across from Section 310
- ADA greeters whocan be identified by vests and bright blue badges with an ADA wheelchair icon.
- Note: Because they are actively assisting patrons during events, ADA Greeters move throughout the venue. Patrons who need help locating an ADA Greeter can ask any Guest Services Representative for assistance.
- Sign Language Interpreters:
- Requests for interpretation services should be made at least thirty (30) business days prior to an event. The ADA Facilitator may be unable to fill translation requests if made less than thirty (30) business days in advance of an event.
Please contact The Smoothie King Center at 504-587-3822 to discuss your ADA-approved needs. We recommend calling no less than 2 weeks before your ticketed event.
Large/oversized bags are prohibited. (Maximum bag size is 14″ width x 14″ height x 6″ depth).
Camera policy depends on the needs of the specific event. Please contact the venue at your earliest convenience to see if your upcoming event allows cameras.
COVID-19 Related Policy
Please contact The Smoothie King Center office at 504-587-3822 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy.
Lost and Found Policy
For lost and found information during an event, patrons should visit the Guest Services Booth located on the 100 Level adjacent to section 108 and on the 300 Level adjacent to section 310. After the conclusion of an event, guests can also call to inquire about any missing items.
Once a lost and found form is submitted, please allow one (1) business day for a response. Guests will only receive an email if the missing item is found.
Please be aware that Smoothie King Center does not claim responsibility for lost items.
Please contact The Smoothie King Center office at 504-587-3822 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related mask policy
These following items are not allowed in the venue for any reason:.
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs)
- Banners (large or in poor taste)
- Beach balls
- Helium balloons
- Large/oversized bags. Maximum bag size is 14″ width x 14″ height x 6″ depth (NOTE: This policy is subject to change depending on event tour management.
- Laser pointers
- Mascot headwear of any kind
- Outside food and drink
- Selfie sticks
- Unauthorized marketing/soliciting/vending
- Video and audio recording devices (includes GoPros, etc.)
- Other Items as Required by Event Promoters
These could be subject to change per the artist request. The venue reserves the right to adjust the items on this list.
The Smoothie King Center reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Generally, re-entry is not allowed. Please don’t leave the venue until you are ready to go home. If you have an exceptional circumstance, please seek help from the north or south information desks.
The Smoothie King Center is a non-smoking facility. This includes but is not limited to marijuana, cigarettes, vapes, and e-cigs.